Tuesday 18 January 2011

Hey, penguins!

The wilderness expedition is here, along with another awesome new surprise. Let's start the guide.... First, start at the dock and walk through the path where the arrows point to. You'll come to a random place. Make sure to collect your hat!



You'll then come to a forest of Tall Trees. Make sure to walk in this order:

Right

Up

Right

Down

Left

Down

Right

You'll now be in a room with a massive machine in. There's millions of buttons, but press them in this order. My numbers won't  be in the exact place, but just hover around that area until you find it.



Once you've done that, sail across the water in the boat you will now see. You'll come to a strange cave... And in it, you'll be able to adopt a BROWN PUFFLE! Isn't this awesome? Mine is called Collin. :D

- Horrid

5 comments:

  1. COOL! Collin is classic xD Mine has quite a pathetic name,
    Browine. Not as exciting as Collin but its cute anyway Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took those pics yesturday didnt you? I think I was online at the same time.
    Oh srry I spelt Brownie wrong srry LOL 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing guide! Helped me a lot. I named mine ZzushuJr. xD. I just love those safety goggles they wear when they dance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. -This is an amazing guide. But you should go look at mine. It is verry similar to yours . I named mine Alvin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome guide! By FAR better then my guide! Mines name is Hershey.

    ReplyDelete