Saturday 15 January 2011

Hey, penguins!

Wowza! :D I wasn't expecting so many penguins to be at the party! When I logged in and waddled into the night club, seeing all those penguins made me really happy. I took some pretty awesome pictures of it - check 'em out!

Night Club



Dance Lounge



Mountain/Ski Hill



Dojo



I love the Ski Hill picture. Lol! Anyway, thanks for an awesome party - it was BRILLIANT! But that's MY opinion - what did you think of the party? Tell me in a comment! :D

- Horrid

9 comments:

  1. I'm really glad you enjoyed the party
    Horrid. I met some really nice penguins
    such as Greencollen and Zzushu - and you
    of course (even though i've seen you a
    million times before)! By the way what did
    you think of my new look???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The party was OUTSTANDING! I also took some pics and posted the review before you on my site!! Check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I saved the pictures of the Dock, because I didn't manage to get any there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Party of the year! Lol I enjoyed meeting new penguins, such as Zzushu and cp rocks (greencollen) It was awesome though I had to go for tea so I wasn't in the last picture I thought overall the party was totally awesome! I hope you have more party's! :-D lol !! BEST PARTY 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Party was AWESOME!!! I enjoyed every bit of it! @Horrid123 - Thanks so much Horrid for adding me again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. - Since I am the new author at Zzushu's website, If you click on my name it will take you to www.cpzzushu.blogspot.com because my website is temporarily down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ dude 95899 - I had a really nice time meeting you to at horrids party!

    P.S. - I love the Horrid series so far!

    ReplyDelete